Beyond excited about our latest arrival, you can now find Alpha Industries at Superette! By the mid 1950s, the MA-1 became the flight jacket of U.S Air Force, Navy Pilots and ground crew. Designed for use in temperatures below zero degrees celsius, the Flight Jacket has evolved over the years but is still one of the brands top sellers. Not just functional, this bomber now has some serious street credit and can be seen on the likes of Kanye. An awesome jacket that's ideal for the winter chills, wear the reversible jacket with just about anything in your existing wardrobe for a laid back look.
• The MA-1 shell is 100% flight nylon with nylon lining and polyester fill
• Multiple snap-closure pockets
• Signature zippered utility/pencil pocket on the sleeve with the "Remove Before Flight" ribbon keychain
• Zipper closure with a storm flap
• Knit waistband, cuffs and collar
• Durable metal zipper with Alpha branding and logo
• Dry clean only