If you’ve got a bit of a green finger and want to give your plants the best of the best, then you can’t go past Marble Basics for a luxe new home for your leafy mates. Potting perfecting when it comes to small scale indoor and outdoor gardening, this is ultimate compliment for a kitchen table, bench or bathroom vanity, plus as it’s a natural product the marble can also withstand the outdoor elements. Your plants will have never looked so good!
• 100% marble pot
• Water drainage hole in base
• Looks great sitting in the Big Basic Round Tray
• Due to the natural element of marble, each coaster is unique and will differ slightly in size and colour!
• Pot measures 14.5cm H x 11cm base diameter x 16cm top diameter
Please note, general watering will not cause any discolouring to the marble, however, fertilisers or soil mix with acidic properties may cause yellowing to the marble. Sometimes too much iron in water can cause marble to turn yellow, it is possible that some forms of stone/woodchip/soil around a plant may release iron when you water your plant causing discolouration. As marble is stained from acidic products, this is not a fault. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding marble care!
Marble care is super important, have a read up on what we suggest!
• Please clean marble with a neutral cleaner, stone soap or a mild dishwashing detergent
• Do not use bleach or anything abrasive as this will scratch the marble
• Marble is porous so try to never leave water or liquid on hones marble as it will soak in and could leave a mark
• Oily substances may soak into the marble
• A variety of foods can be used on marble, however keep in mind acidic products and strong pigments could dull or stain the surface.
• Marble is a brittle material, so do treat with care!